Prices and Availability
Chicken Eggs: $3.50 a dozen
All chickens are treated like my family. They receive all the grass, seeds, bugs, watercress and fish. Did I say fish? Yup, my chickens have access to a stream and eat whatever they can catch. Their layer pellets are Poulin, a family run feed company. Layer pellets include:
- Fully fortified with vitamins and minerals
- Calcium, phosphorus and other key nutrients support a healthy, strong shell
- High quality amino acid and protein sources
- Boost overall health and egg production
- Pre-biotics and enzymes
- Maintain a healthy digestive tract and improve absorption of nutrients
- Essential oils
- From cinnamon, oregeno and chili peppers to stimulate digestive activity and protect the intestinal wall
- Marigold extract
- For consistent, deep yellow egg yolks and increased lutein in eggs
Duck Eggs: $5:00 a dozen
Each duck has their own personality. Some are quite shy and others will beg for treats. They, too, have access to the stream so they will eat crayfish, salamanders, snails, bugs and whatever they can catch. They also eat Poulin layer.
Will consider local deliveries to Wallkill and New Paltz.